One on one mentoring is a personalized workshop and you are the only student. It’s catered
to exactly what you want to learn and where you are at with your photography - you can ask
It’s a time to help you find you in your photography and give you the tools to create or improve your
We can cover anything you want to learn and any photographer is welcome to book - it does not matter if you are
a amateur photographer and just at the very start of your photography career or a professional
photographer wanting to refine your focus and overhaul your business.
What is covered?
Anything you want to learn. Some areas we can tackle are :
- Finding your own artistic style - finding your true self as an artist.
- How to shoot in manual mode and working with natural light or with flash
- Using different lenses and their purposes.
- Film and vintage / toy cameras - staying inspired
- Interacting with your subjects - how to make couples not look so posed
- Client meetings and setting client expectations
- Pricing for portraits and weddings
- Post processing your images to find a creative process that defines your style
- Workflow - from booking a client to order fulfilment
- Displaying and sharing your images off screen - prints & albums
- Websites and blogging - how to have a clear voice and attract the clients you want
- Marketing yourself - branding, getting your work published
- Legal stuff - contracts, model releases, copyright, image licensing
- Questions - YOU can ask whatever questions YOU like - i’m an open book :)
The 4 to 8 hour sessions are held in New York City and the 2 hour session can be booked to either be in NYC or via skype. If you see i’ll be in your city and I have availability, happy to book in a session during my travels. Just reach out to see what is possible.
For a 8 hour - $1700
For 4 hours - $950
For 2 hours - $550
How many people can come?
Just you. You can bring a friend for an additional $500 per person (no more
then 5 in a group).
How to book?
I only offer a limited number of mentor sessions per year and
are offered on a first come, first served policy. Please contact
me to book in a date and a 50% deposit is due at that time to
confirm the date. Remainder is due TWO weeks before the session.
Ready to book?
Please reach out if you would like to book in for a one on one mentoring session.